Suz-I AM ME ONCE MORE

Monday, May 18, 2009

I heard such a thing, really not understand why people can say something like, say what other people in the end benefit to them, the network really hurt, the spirit of a friend's heart to reach them, no purpose, no What is wary, but did not expect such injuries, any time I can play happy, but they never play too far from things, maintain the proper self-love, why the heart is such a treat in return, I would be more emotionally significant injuries, I want a really emotional, but I have never abused never feeling, because I afraid of being injured feelings, can be fickle, but who can not abuse the feelings, do this to me, in the end why the , injured himself did not even know why.
Posted by мs.Suzaииe at 2:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About M3

My photo
мs.Suzaииe
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
View my complete profile

♥'''Suz-NOTE'''♥

Facebook Badge

мs.Suzaииe suz

Create Your Badge

Followers

''''SHARE''''

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • ♥朋友如老婆♥
      • 一想到要跟一个无话可说,也谈不上什么的朋友见面,就很烦恼。朋友介绍一男认识,但是在聊天过程中根本没...
      • No title
      • 当心情已经逝去
      • <[[原地踏步]]>
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)

    http://www.youmaker.com/
Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
Glitterfy.com - Photo Flipbooks

Suz♥New Chapter

Suz♥New Chapter

Bang !! Bang Bang XD

Bang !! Bang Bang XD

Friends List

  • ♥Snow
  • ♥Deanne
  • ♥Abu Danish Travel and Tour
  • ♥Vickie Loo
  • ♥Josephine
  • ♥Joanne
  • ♥Babe Kinky
  • ♥Edison Tan
  • ♥The.Lioness.Diva(Ee Lyn)
  • ♥Joey彦男
  • ♥Xian
  • ♥Susan-Tyng::足跡::
  • ♥*my LifE*XiaO E
  • ♥♥♥我的记忆♥♥♥
  • ♥Matthew Ever Bored
  • ♥施蒂夫的
  • ♥VinVin
  • ♥Little~D
  • ♥Lao Zha Bor
  • ♥K-Mui Woei
  • ♥RaiNie
  • ♥Emiko
  • ♥AlexeR's N3w L!F3....
  • ♥Danell Lee
  • ♥ViVi
  • ♥Akie
  • ♥jyjmusic.com News
  • ♥林家女孩-林依晨
  • ♥橘子文字債
Show 25 Show All
Picture Window theme. Theme images by loops7. Powered by Blogger.