To: Ms.GOLDFISH TANDo you remember when we were friends?Alomost 4 years !!! When we'd share our every thought?Every smile?And every laugh?Oh, and did you remember when you broke my heart?Because I seem to remember that more than anything.I trusted you, I trusted you to take care of my heart.I trusted you not to take it and stomp on it.
The day you betrayed my trust was the day that I lost all my trust for you.I believed that you would take care of my heart and that's why I left it with you.Well, I am taking it back because at this very moment I can't trust you with my heart.In fear that you will hurt me once more.Look at me through my eyes and feel the pain I hide inside.
It's really amazing when two strangers become friends,but it's really sad when the friends become two strangers. And it's plain through tears I cry,but… Its not worth the cries over you when you don’t even care about me…That's its time to say GOODBYE !!! You have NOTHING to say about our friendship !!! WHY do you enjoy putting people down?? It breaks my heart; it makes me sad to think of all the times we had. And all that I can do is sigh,and wonder WHY ???!!!!! All I can say is stop doing all this~ God bless.
✿But once again thank you from the bottom of my heart✿
_THE END_suz
No comments:
Post a Comment