*sigh…jobless!! Life is crazy. Its very unpredictable, the drama never stops, feelings never die down. I achieve something in life and it's almost like that's never enough. If feels like i have to keep achieving stuff otherwise there's nothing really exciting to life. I have to have goals and just go and be free and travel and do what I want to do to make me happy.
Nothing is ever perfect. I don't think i'm expecting anything but lately i have been getting these feelings. I feel angry alot lately maybe cause i'm tired and a little stressed. I feel like the future is so uncertain. I'm holding tears that don't want to run...its frustrating cause i wanted to let them flow but they wouldn't. I'm thinking its because ive been holding back my strongest emotions like being angry i don't let it out or vent, i try to just let it go.
I dunno what to do with myself i'm just trying to find an outlet so i'm going to paint this weekend and maybe it will help me. I have some ideas of what i would like to do on the side. Like i said life is about doing stuff or achieving stuff otherwise it all feels pointless. Well sigh AGAIN~hope everything will be okey with my new job and praying hard for my hometown Alor Star.PEACE !!! Hhmm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment